async='async' data-ad-client='ca-pub-1704385665578974' src='https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'/> French Country Easter Table - Welch House 1900

French Country Easter Table

Today I would love to share with you my Easter table. I have to admit setting a beautiful table is not one of my strongest talents but I am trying to put more effort into my styling. This Easter table is one of my very favorites so far. I've really been on a mission this year to try my hardest to not spend any money on new holiday decor and use what I already have, mostly because I'm trying to save my money to put towards refreshing the house and other home improvement projects.

For this particular table I started by using brass chargers and layers of beautiful mixed patterns of china. The sweet little egg cups are TJMaxx finds from last year and I absolutely love them! 
I think they compliment the china plates so nicely!



I used my favorite antique crystal stemware with the floral swag etchings that I recently found thrifting.  Next to them I used some smaller stemware to hold my favorite Cadbury chocolate eggs.


But the star of the show I think is the floral arrangement. I spotted this three tiered vase at the thrift store recently, it was partially hidden behind a bunch of junk. I really wasn't impressed with it at first but as I looked at it more closely it started to remind me of the Seventeenth century Tulipiere Vase.


While an authentic or even a reproduction Tulipiere vase is currently out of my budget...this little guy was not. So for only $7.99 I was getting a Tulipiere look alike vase to bring a bit of seventeenth century European charm to my Easter table... yes please!


I picked up a few discounted grocery store rose bouquets and began to fill up the tiers. Whenever I encountered some empty spaces I just filled them in with a few sprigs of faux lavender that I found at Wal-Mart for under a dollar. I think it turned out so pretty!


The little brown bunny I was thrilled to find while thrifting last summer. It is extremely old and is actually a money bank! I also love it because it looks so similar to my real life bunny Antoinette who you met in my last post.










I always get so many compliments and questions on my lace tablecloth that you see here. Its actually not even a tablecloth! Can you believe that they are Martha Stewart curtain panels from close to twenty years ago?!! When I was a teenager they hung in our family room.


 I love the elegance and romance that they bring to the table.


 After twenty years and many washes they are still in perfect condition!


I'm also loving the embroidered antique panel that I hung in the doorway that leads to the kitchen.


I'm really pleased with this sweet Easter tablescape. Aside from the napkins and pink table runner,  most everything on my table was thrifted.



Do you love to go thrifting? Will you be using any of your thrifted finds/treasures to set your Easter table this year?


I hope you enjoyed this post! So many of you enjoyed seeing our bunny Antoinette in my last post...I have to tell you that this past week we brought home another bunny to keep her company. He is very little and gray colored. We named him Louis. If you follow me on Instagram @larissa_jenkins you    will see lots of him in my stories. I will have to do a photo shoot of him soon for the blog...you will love him.


Thank you again for visiting!

-Larissa

3 comments

  1. Oh wow, absolutely stunning. Such a beautiful space and the table setting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter table is stunning Larissa. You're such a talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you wish!❤️ I love hearing from my readers!❤️